Quick Edit Actions
When you scan several pages in batch mode, the Quick Edit Actions gives the option to quickly edit or re-take the last scanned page without interrupting the flow.
Right after snapping a picture, a preview of the scan will be shown on the screen for one second, with two buttons
- The Magic Wand to access the Quick Edit Actions
- The ✓ button to validate the scan and keep scanning. The progress indicator on this button shows the time left for the preview.
Tapping the Magic Wand opens up four action buttons:
- change the enhancement, to black-and-white, color, photo or none.
- re-crop the page, to correct the detected borders
- rotate the page
- delete the scan, to skip this page or re-scan it if you're just unhappy with the result
You can then tap the ✓ validate button, to save the changes and continue scanning your document