My emails won't send – how can I fix that?
Your email is most likely stuck in the Apple Mail app. The solution is to delete the email from your Outbox and send your scan again.
Even if you are using a different app for your regular email, the issue here is with the Apple Mail app. You can open it from your home screen or by tapping this icon:
Note that Apple Mail won't let you delete the email from your Outbox while it's trying to send the email. The trick is to:
You should verify that:
- The document is not too large for your email server. Typically, email servers might refuse attachments bigger than 10-15 MB.
- You have a good network connection. If the document is more than a few pages, it might take a long time or fail if your network connection isn't at 4G or Wi-Fi.
- our email is correctly configured for the iOS Mail app. To configure an email account in the Mail app, follow this step-by-step guide from Apple.
Check that your email account is properly configured
- Open the Settings app
- Under Accounts & Passwords, check that your email account is properly configured
- Once this is done, open the Mail app
- Send an email to yourself and check that you properly received it
Send your documents via another mail app
- Select Other Apps in the export options.
- Select your favorite email app such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail or Outlook.
If you're unable to use the Apple Mail app, consider exporting the document via another email application.