Export a document to another app
Genius Scan might support direct export to your favorite app or cloud service. Otherwise, you can export your documents to any other app on your device, provided that this app supports opening JPEG or PDF files.
- Open the document you want to export and tap the Export button.
- Scroll down the list of apps and tap the Other Apps button.
- Select the desired app in the system share screen.
If your application does not appear in the export options:
- Verify that the app is installed on your device.
- Verify that the app hasn't been offloaded from your device.
- Scroll the horizontal list of apps and tap More... to access more installed apps.
If the app you are looking for doesn't appear in this list
- Verify that the app service you wish to export to is installed on your device.
Open the scan you want to export and tap the
Select an app in the Other apps section to export to other apps installed on your device.If the application is grayed out with a lock icon, this means that you haven't upgraded to Genius Scan Plus or Ultra yet.
List of apps that can open Genius Scan documents
Many apps support the JPEG and PDF formats: WhatsApp, Messenger, Slack, Pocket, Telegram, Signal, Canvas, and more.