Rename a document
Open a document and tap the document's title.
Enter a new title and tap Save.
- Dates: tap the orange calendar button to open a date picker and choose a date. Tap the red calendar button to remove the date. The first detected date in the title is changed.
- Document's content: analyzes your document's content to suggest elements.
- Other documents' name: lists recurring elements used in your other Genius Scan documents' titles.
- Locations: suggests places around your location (you need to grant access to your location).
- Calendar events: suggests events from Calendar matching the document's date (you need to grant access to your Calendar).
Tap any suggestion to add it to the document's title. It will be inserted at the insertion point or replaces the current highlighted selection.
Scroll down and tap the Settings button to access the Smart Document Renaming settings.
You can hide one or several categories from the Smart Document Renaming screen.
The advanced Smart Document Renaming feature ( included in Genius Scan+) provides suggestions to quickly rename your document.
Open a document, tap the document's title, enter a new title and tap the Checkmark key.