Differences between Genius Scan and Genius Scan+
Genius Scan+ is the premium version of Genius Scan, packed with power features.
The Genius Scan+ upgrade is one-time fee. It does not include the Genius Cloud service, which lets you synchronize and back up your documents on our server (and which requires a subscription).
- More export options. With Genius Scan+, you can export to AirPrint, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, FTP, Google Drive, iCloud Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, WebDAV. We keep adding more services.
- Auto export. If you turn on Auto-Export, your documents will be automatically exported to selected apps and services as you make changes.
- Custom email signature. You can customize the signature at the bottom of the emails sent with Genius Scan.
- Smart document names. Name the documents the way you want, automatically.
- No more ads.
- PDF encryption. Secure your documents with a password.
- Touch ID support. Protect Genius Scan with a passcode or Touch ID.
- Text Recognition (or OCR). Extract text from your documents, create searchable PDFs, scan business cards.
- More export options: With Genius Scan+, you can export to Google Cloud Print, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, FTP, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneNote. It supports any application installed on your device that can take in a file.
- Auto export. If you turn on Auto-Export, your documents will be automatically exported to selected apps and services just as you edit them.
- More secure. You can protect the app with a passcode and encrypt PDF documents with a password.
- Smart Document Names. Customize your document titles with the current date, time or location, or any custom text.
- No more ads, custom email signature.
You can compare the different versions of Genius Scan and see all the differences on our pricing page.
Support us! We are self-funded and rely on your support to keep Genius Scan going.